Float valves are tested for each component after production;
1. Check that the valve stem and the screws at both ends are complete.
2. check whether the ball marking is clear, whether the surface of the ball is flat and without leakage point.
3. check whether the opening and closing of the valve body is flexible.
4. assemble the parts and check the tightness of the threaded connection.
5. Check whether the weight of the product is up to standard.
6. Check whether the package is in accordance with the specifications, and whether the parts are complete.